Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Update or be deleted...

That was the ultimatum Renee gave me...so here it is:



This was the 14th - a heck of a way to spend your pre-Christmas days. Ainzley fell out of the basket at Sam's and had a minor skull fracture. Spent the night at University Hospital -




She is back to her old self again! Already been back for two follow-ups and she is not allowed to participate in contact sports for 6-8 weeks. Haha




This is the day we came home - she was so glad to see her kitties. The pillow case was from the hospital - one of a few gifts they gave her while she was there. She was only there 24 hours, but they treated her so well. She really did not want to leave the play room - Mamma was ready to come HOME!!

ON TO THE FUN STUFF:



This was after decorating the tree. It was a real tree, although it was half dead when we got it I think. Ainzley had a blast putting the ornaments on. Looked pretty good I think - Melvin and her decorated it and I video taped them.


And just like that it was over...and you know, I don't think we got a single picture of the kiddos opening gifts. They had a blast though. Here is a picture of Ainzley and her new toy kitty. She loves it as much as she does her real kitties (I like it more becuase it doesn't involve a litter box)!


thanks Iwanicki :)

And today it was officially over and by that I mean I took down all the Christmas decorations :( But as I was packing up all the stuff I came across a cool way to store my christmas lights...PLASTIC HANGER. It works perfectly...the little hook holds the plug in part and you wrap it up and hook the other plug in part on the other hook - then I hung it up in my storage closet...take a look and see what you think:


Lastly, I went to the ranch to take Senior pictures for Haylie...I had a shadow to say the least:







You should see the ones of Haylie :)

1 comment:

Campbell's House said...

Thank you very much. Kisses to Opes. And I also got nary a picture of a single gift being opened. Oh well. I see it perfectly in my "brain's eye"