Wednesday, March 24, 2010

(early) Birthday at the Zoo!

Early birthday party at the zoo since April turned out to be a full month this year! It was a blast!!



We saw Lions:



and tigers:


and bears:


Oh My!! it was too fun!


The weather was fabulous - nice and cool...the animals actually cooperated and were out of thier cages.




Always one of my faves ~ the elepahant:


He was showing off for us a bit :)



It was just like old times...we even got to take a ride on the elephant....




well...............maybe not JUST like old times....




I think the birthday girls had fun...


I know I did!!








2 comments:

Campbell's House said...

The zoo rocked and so did the cupcakes! (i wish i had one right now!)

Haylie said...

Me too on the cupcakes. It was lots of fun. I cant wait to do it again! Aunty H