Friday, May 29, 2009

update....

Okay (Collette) here are some more pictures. I know I am a slacker - but here are some recent photos....


FISH KISS (a little blurry I know - but we were in the car). She gives them on compand :)


She is a monkey see - monkey do kinda girl. She is copying everything right now...she is playing on the computer just like Grita does. Check it out - you can even see her little finger getting ready to "click".



This is her being silly before bed time. She is a goofball!!



It is so hot, what's a girl to do to stay cool? :)

That's it for now...

(Collette, I sent you some pictures, renee forgot them in the car)

Oh, and don't forget to check out Campbells blog - It is a GREAT one!!!!!

2 comments:

Campbell's House said...

What a tootie tot! I think Opal is definitely video blog worthy!! I think I'll get to working on that!
SWAK!!!!!
xoxoxo

Colette said...

FINALLY!! Thank you for getting around to me :) Sweet Opal has lots of hair now! She is a doll, I hope to see her (and you) in person sometime soon.
PS:you are quite the hacker!